We pledge for sound money in Europe
EU Citizens, it is time to act!
The European Central Bank (ECB) is currently conducting a program of Quantitative Easing (QE). ECB's President, Mr. Mario Draghi, claims that the 1.1 trillion Euros he plans to inject into the economy will be the key to a robust recovery. He believes the newly created money will encourage banks to lend more and, in turn, stimulate the real economy.
Contrary to Mario Draghi's dreams, we fear that QE will trigger very negative events for the Eurozone economies and for the EU as a whole.
That is why we pledge for a free Europe, sound money, a strong and competitive financial sector, and the end of bail outs for irresponsible businesses.
We sign this petition because:
- We do not want the so-called "deflation threat" to turn into a much more realistic inflation issue.
- The ECB should state a clear and plausible QE exit strategy. QE4EVER would be devastating
- It has become clear that the ECB is going beyond its mandate and is now the guarantor of national governments deficits.
- The huge creation of money and the artificially low interest rates might very well inflate the bubble of all bubbles.
- Our monetary authorities are systematically trying to debase the Euro.
The European Central Bank, the American Federal Reserve, the Bank of Japan and other central banks are waging a currency war. The ECB wants our saving and salaries to be the first casualties. That is utterly unacceptable. Mr. Draghi should focus instead on securing a sound monetary system as a base for the rebirth of (real) capitalism in Europe.
The future of Europe is at stake, take action now!
Sign this petition and help us make Europe a better and freer place. Your signature will be sent to Mr. Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, and will give voice to the urgent need for change!
Sign this petition now!
Petition to: Mario Draghi